2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Specs
The 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera is a pinnacle of the brand’s style, performance, and technological feats. Offered with a roaring V12 engine and numerous high-end performance features, the DBS Superleggera owns San Antonio roads with its power and speed. Not to mention, it’s light on its wheels — nearly 155 pounds lighter than the Aston Martin DB11. What are the new Aston Martin Superleggera specs? Read on to find out more about its engine power, speed, and more.
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera: V12 Engines
The Aston Martin DBS Superleggera takes the DB11 specs up a notch with a more powerful 5.2L V12 twin-turbo engine. It’s capable of generating 715 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque, making it the second-most powerful Aston Martin next to the Valkyrie. When you want speed, an Aston Martin delivers — and the DBS Superleggera is no exception. It races from 0 to 62 mph in 3.4 seconds and has a top speed of 211 mph. Whether you’re on the track or Dallas roads, there’s no doubt about it — you’ll turn heads.
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera: Performance Feature
Superleggera means “super light” in Italian and the DBS Superleggera lives up to its namesake with an extruded bonded aluminum body structure with composite panels and brand-new 21-inch forged wheels. Other feature highlights include:
- ZF Transmission: Like the DB11 and Vantage, the DBS comes with an 8-speed automatic that changes gears quicker than humanly possible for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Adaptive Damping System: Featuring Skyhook technology, this system automatically adjusts steering feedback per three modes: GT, Sport, and Sport+.
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes: The DBS Superleggera’s Carbon Ceramic Brakes can stop on a dime with 16.1-inch front and 14.1-inch rear discs.
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera: Dimensions
- DBS Superleggera Length: 185.5 inches
- DBS Superleggera Width: 84.4 inches
- DBS Superleggera Height: 50.4 inches
- DBS Superleggera Wheelbase: 110.4 inches
- DBS Superleggera Front Track: 65.5 inches
- DBS Superleggera Rear Track: 64.8 inches
Experience the DBS Superleggera at Aston Martin Austin!
There’s only one way to truly get a feel for the DBS Superleggera’s power and capabilities — and that’s to get behind the wheel. We could go on and on about the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera specs, but we’d much rather show you in person. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Dallas and Houston and to learn more about the DBS Superleggera price.