2019 Aston Martin Vantage Specs
The 2019 Aston Martin Vantage may be an entry-level Aston Martin, but you’d never guess judging by its specs. Equipped with a thunderous turbo V8 engine, multiple track-inspired features, and a body and chassis built for racing, the new Aston Martin Vantage is a force to be reckoned with on and off the track. Interested in hitting San Antonio roads in this venerable British sports car? Read on to learn more about the Aston Martin Vantage specs and see if its the model for you.
Aston Martin Vantage Specs: Engine
For the Aston Martin Vantage, athletic performance is the name of the game. It draws its power from a 503-hp 4.0L turbocharged V8 engine that reaches a top speed of 195 mph. It’s quick to accelerate, too. The Aston Martin Vantage soars from 0 to 62 mph in 3.6 seconds, delivering pulse-pounding performance. The engine itself is situated lower to the ground and toward the back of the chassis to achieve its 50:50 weight distribution, allowing the Vantage to whip around corners like a champion.
Aston Martin Vantage Specs: Performance Features
In addition to a turbo V8 engine, the Aston Martin Vantage owes its legendary performance capabilities to the following features:
- ZF Automatic Transmission: This 8-speed automatic refines every drive without sacrificing the high-performance handling you’d expect from an Aston Martin. It uses adaptive technology to monitor operating conditions and shifts to the appropriate gear at the right time.
- Fuel Economy: The Vantage is more economical than you might expect; it earns an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/25 mpg highway rating.
- Y-Spoke Wheels: For road grip that’s second to none, the Vantage is furnished with silver 20-inch Vantage Y-Spoke wheels and 20-inch Pirelli P Zero tires.
- Handling Systems: With immense power comes the need for intelligent handling systems, and the Vantage comes prepared with Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), Positive Torque Control(PTC), Dynamic Torque Vectoring (DTV), and more.
Aston Martin Vantage Specs: Dimensions
- Vantage Length: 176 inches
- Vantage Width (with mirrors): 85 inches
- Vantage Width (without mirrors): 76.4 inches
- Vantage Height: 50.1 inches
- Vantage Wheelbase: 106.4 inches
Test Drive a New Vantage at Aston Martin Austin!
Do you have more questions about the 2019 Aston Martin Vantage specs? The best way to learn more is to visit Aston Martin Austin for a walkaround and test drive. Contact us to schedule an appointment near Houston and Dallas, and we’ll show you everything it offers. Be sure to ask about our Aston Martin Vantage lease specials, and whether leasing is right for you.