2021 Aston Martin Vantage Specs
The 2021 Aston Martin Vantage is a work of art. A beautifully proportioned body conceals herculean power and leading technology to ensure a legacy that goes right back to the 1950s continues to push performance further. A test drive is all you need to experience firsthand how 2021 Aston Martin Vantage specs translate to overwhelming real-world driving dynamics, but you can get a taste of its unrivaled craftsmanship by reading on to explore:
- 2021 Aston Martin Vantage Engine Specs
- 2021 Aston Martin Vantage Performance Features
- 2021 Aston Martin Vantage Dimensions
2021 Aston Martin Vantage Engine Specs
The Aston Martin Vantage can turn even a quick commute to San Antonio into an experience to relish thanks to its world-class twin-turbo 4.0L V8 engine, which delivers:
- Up to 503 horsepower
- Up to 505 lb-ft of torque
- 195 MPH (314 KPH) Maximum Track Speed
- 0-62 MPH (0-100KM/H) in 3.6 Seconds
That means everything from the Aston Martin Vantage 0 to 60 mph time to highway cruising is a cut above what almost any other vehicle across the roads of Dallas is likely to offer.
2021 Aston Martin Vantage Performance Features
The 2021 Aston Martin Vantage complements its potent V8 powertrain with a wide range of performance features. The following features help bolster the Aston Martin Vantage 0 to 60 mph time:
- Transmissions: Houston area drivers can choose between a mid-mounted ZF eight-speed automatic or a seven-speed manual.
- Fuel Economy: As noted by Car and Driver: “The 2021 Vantage isn’t as thirsty for fuel as its powerful V-8 engine might suggest.” It makes up to a respectable EPA-estimated 18 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway with the automatic transmission.
Further performance features include:
- Adaptive Damping System (ADS) with Skyhook Technology Modes (Sport, Sport +, and Track)
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring and an Electronic Rear Differential
- Traction Control (TC)
- Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
- Positive Torque Control (PTC)
2021 Aston Martin Vantage Dimensions
- Vantage Length: 4465 mm
- Vantage Width (with Mirror Caps): 2153 mm
- Vantage Width (without Mirror Caps): 1942 mm
- Vantage Height: 1273 mm
- Vantage Wheelbase: 2704 mm
Experience 2021 Aston Martin Vantage Specs Firsthand by Visiting Our Showroom in Austin
The team here at Aston Martin Austin is ready to assist whether you’re interested incomparing Aston Martin models or taking a closer look at the phenomenal 2021 Vantage. You can put the blistering Aston Martin Vantage 0 to 60 mph time to the test, or take a nice cruise through town when you visit us for a test drive. For any further advice or information like questions about MPG, don’t hesitate tocontact us today.
More from Aston Martin Austin
How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
Most Aston Martin owners in Austin know the timeline of an oil change and how long they typically take to complete. However, there are many San Antonio drivers who still ask, “How long does an oil change take?” At Aston Martin Austin, we can answer that for you! Read on below to learn more with our service center to…
2021 Aston Martin DB11 Configuration
The new 2021 Aston Martin DB11 configurations are show stoppers on the Dallas streets. For drivers who are ready to upgrade their daily San Antonio commute, exploring the 2021 Aston Martin DB11 configurations and Aston Martin DB11 prices will give you an idea if this could be your next sports car. Explore the 2021 Aston Martin…
Best Pizza Restaurants Austin, Texas
At Aston Martin Austin, we pride ourselves in being part of the bustling community in Austin. This thriving city has many restaurants that any visitor or resident in San Antonio should visit. So, our team got together and narrowed down a list of the best places to eat in Austin! If you’re ever driving from Dallas, visit the…
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Aston Martin Vantage Specs